Wednesday, February 11, 2009

1. John Cusack Reads "The Dark Knight Returns"


Hello! My name is Ryan, and I am a man. A man with an idea. Of course you've all seen Skull-A-Day, but now that the 365 days of skulls are over we must ask ourselves, "What else can we -a-day?" So, from the fertile soil tilled by Skull-A-Day, sprouts John Cusack-A-Day. Pretty much I am going to draw a picture of John Cusack every day for the next year. That much is pretty much obvious from the title. Where did this plan come from you ask? Well, you are asking the wrong guy.
Perhaps at some point I'll go all fancy up in this, with paints and digital inking/coloring. Maybe I'll carve John Cusack out of marble and cover him with gold leaf. Maybe I'll etch his face into the moon with my laser. For now, though, I think I'll stick with ink.

Love,
Ryan

2 comments:

  1. John Cusack looks like he's enjoying that book.

    I like his hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW! What happened? I just stumbled upon your website by accident, and it looks as though you gave up on your project. 365 John Cusacks is my dream! You, sir, are a genius!

    ReplyDelete